• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

503 posts in this topic

PROLOG VF+ $2.00 SOLD! The Official NFL Annual for 1975. Huge 160 glossy pages of everything you needed to know about professional football circa 1974-75.If you're a football fan you must have this issue.

:takeit:

SOLD!

:golfclap:Thanks so much! :golfclap:

DINOSAUR ATTACKS $1.00 Set of three packs. Includes 5 cards, 1 Sticker and a delicious piece of gum in each pack, from 1988.

SOLD!

:applause: Thanks so much! :applause:

I have you down for a Magnum wax pack. Those I have handy and are near my office.

I do have additional rack packs that I'll scan and you can pick which one you want. Does that sound ok?

WOW (World of Wrestling) 4 VF $2.00 Another huge 175+ glossy pages of incredible physical specimens in gritty and provocative poses. Scans show front and back covers.

wrestlefrt.jpg

wrestlebck.jpg

DINOSAUR ATTACKS $1.00 Set of three packs. Includes 5 cards, 1 Sticker and a delicious piece of gum in each pack, from 1988.

SOLD!

:applause: Thanks so much! :applause:

I have you down for a Magnum wax pack. Those I have handy and are near my office.

I do have additional rack packs that I'll scan and you can pick which one you want. Does that sound ok?

Cool I'll try and snag one that way to make it fair...I know all the closet PI fans are chomping at the bit.

ETERNAL WARRIOR 1 NM- $1.00 Frank Miller cover. EW was a cool cat!

ETERNAL WARRIOR 2 NM- $1.00 Walt Simonson cover. You dare not miss "When Troubles Rain Like Lemon Drops"

DARK PHOENIX SAGA VF $5.00 TPB. Collects Uncanny X-Men 129-137. "The Dark Phoenix Saga!" By Chris Claremont & John Byrne.

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch for the multiple purchases :banana:

ETERNAL WARRIOR SPECIAL NM- $1.00 Wings of justice. A previous life and mission that Gilad did as part of a bomber squadron during World War II is recalled.

eternalwarrspec.jpg

MARVEL UNIVERSE SERIES 1 $2.00 SOLD! Set of three packs. Includes 12 cards and the potential for a randomly placed Hologram Card in each pack. Impel 1990.

marvelunipacks.jpg