• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

503 posts in this topic

MAGNUM P.I RACK PACK 36 cards, no gum, action packed and guaranteed to be dreamy. Your choice which one you want $2.00 ea.

:takeit: The one on the left, please.

SOLD!

(worship) Thank you, very much appreciated! (worship)

MAGNUM P.I RACK PACK 36 cards, no gum, action packed and guaranteed to be dreamy. Your choice which one you want $2.00 ea.

the other :takeit:

:applause: You've got it! Thank you! :applause:

Yo! MTV RAPS $1.00 1991 from Pro Set. 10 cards, featuring such luminaries as, Dr. Dre, Bell Biv Devoe, Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie, Chuck D, Fab Five Freddy, Flavor Flav, LL Cool J, MC Hammer, Public Enemy and many more.

yomtvraps.jpg

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 171 VG $2.00 SOLD! A couple of fun stories; one featuring the Martian Manhunter and the other with Robby Reed [Dial H for Hero]. Yet another tough black cover.

hom171.jpg

SONIC UNIVERSE 19 NM- $1.00 Things heat up in this island adventure, the penultimate installment of Tails' exotic voyage!

RIMA THE JUNGLE GIRL 2 F/VF $2.00 Rima romps and bungles in the jungle.

RIMA, THE JUNGLE GIRL 3 VF- $2.00

:takeit: with discount (if still available)

SOLD!

^^ Triple-shot at 20% off. Thanks so much! ^^

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 171 VG $2.00 A couple of fun stories; one featuring the Martian Manhunter and the other with Robby Reed [Dial H for Hero]. Yet another tough black cover.

:takeit:

SOLD!

:headbang: Thank you very much! :headbang:

ROBO-HUNTER 3 VF/NM $1.00 1984. As if the Robo-Hunter saga wasn't crazy enough, wait until you read the Dave Gibbons drawn back-up, "Harlem Heroes"! So much fun and only a buck!

robohunter3.jpg

MARVEL UNIVERSE SERIES 1 $2.00 SOLD! Set of three packs. Includes 12 cards and the potential for a randomly placed Hologram Card in each pack. Impel 1990.

Note: This is the second set of these packs. I didn't re-scan because they look, well, exactly the same as the other group that was sold.

marvelunipacks.jpg

FRIGHT FLICKS $2.00 SOLD! Set of four packs. Includes 9 cards, 1 sticker and one piece of gum in each pack. Topps 1987.

Note: This is the second set of these packs. I didn't re-scan because they look, well, exactly the same as the other group that was sold.

frightflicks.jpg