• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Daredevil #5

19 posts in this topic

Yeah... I think I might've been a little off on this one! :eek:

I just looked through the Overstreet Grading Guide and for a 7.0 they allow yellowing and tanning but that's to the interior.

For a 6.5, as was mentioned, slight discoloration, staining or foxing is allowed.

I agree that this book, unfortunately, is more than slight.

I just looked through the Overstreet Grading Guide and for a 7.0 they allow yellowing and tanning but that's to the interior.

For a 6.5, as was mentioned, slight discoloration, staining or foxing is allowed.

Otherwise a very nice copy...but the shadow just kills it for me!

Although unfortunate, for a noob, this is exactly what I want to hear. It is all part of getting educated on the subject.

Thanks for all of the response thus far!

It depends on the extent of the discoloration; to my knowledge 6.5 would be the highest grade, allowing a "slight" discoloration..... Here it is not quite "slight".... I would say 4.0

....4.0 is too harsh....5.0 after reconsideration due to the extent of the discoloration!