• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Goon

14 posts in this topic

Powell is finally putting out some books. But I'm afraid that it might be too little too late.

I have to respect that he went out and did other projects. I just hope he re-focuses solely on Goon.

Pat

Is anyone here reading this?

I might jump in with the latest issue.

Would this be a good time to start reading it?

Thanks.

you are better off buying the trades, the printing schedule could be frustrating if you decided to pick it up now

Thanks.

you are better off buying the trades, the printing schedule could be frustrating if you decided to pick it up now

I agree on the trades thing. Start with book 1, "Nothin' But Misery" and go from there.

Thanks.

I agree on the trades thing. Start with book 1, "Nothin' But Misery" and go from there.

No, start with Volume 0, Rough Stuff, the first issues.

The series is one of the best of the past decade, especially once you hit that first year or two of the Dark Horse issues. Just sublime stuff.