• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Miller at NYCC!

21 posts in this topic

He was supposed to be there last year but he canceled the day of the show. At least I'm pretty sure it was the day of the show. hm

two reasons:

a) prolly hungover

b) didn't want to deal with mouth breathing nerds

Excuse me for being newb-ish, but I didnt realize Frank was such a hard sig? I knew he didnt like CGC that much, but is he hard to get? Id love to get my Dark Knight Returns 1 signed in silver.....

he'll donate his time for the CBLDF. :golfclap:

Now that I think about it, he's probably only going to promote that new graphic novel of his that was originally the Batman fighting Al Queda book. I can't remember the name of it.
Holy Terror!

He was supposed to be there last year but he canceled the day of the show. At least I'm pretty sure it was the day of the show. hm

He canceled as I was in line :(

:baiting:

He canceled as I was in line :(

:baiting:
As Greggy and I were in line :sorry:
I didn't really care, as I got recruited to line up for another SS dork.

A hypothetical that maybe the veterans could help with.

I'm standing in line for a Miller sig. How exactly will I ensure that my book will be witnessed for SS? Are there witnesses stationed with high profile artists? I can't imagine there are enough CGC witnesses to cover all artists.

I know others have said they grab a witness when they pick up a sketch from the artist, but in the case of waiting in line you don't know when the witness would be needed.

How in the fcuk does the process work?

two reasons:

a) prolly hungover

b) didn't want to deal with mouth breathing nerds

guess i was lucky to get this back in the olden days before he lost patience with us mouth-breathers.

QPl9Q.jpg

Q3U39.jpg

sorry for the largeness. too drunk/lazy to shrink the pics. :-)