• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ignore button is a really useful tool.

140 posts in this topic

Ive never put anyone on ignore.

I respect your open-minded maturity and wish I could say that I'm as much of a man as you are. :blush: In my defense, I was partially just trying it out to see how it works. :whistle:

... but strangely enough I have 2 of the posters in this thread on ignore and don't miss them one bit..and no it's not Gav,RMA, or Synch.. ..but at least they can't troll me in PM or threaten me in PM anymore so :cloud9:
I really wouldn't respond as I'm trying to take the advice of others and ignore most of your idiotic posts. But, I want to be sure that it's clear that I have NEVER, not once, sent you anything in a PM, much less threatened you. As for imagemask, I have no idea. But I wouldn't surprised to hear the same thing. So please don't insinuate that the people you have on ignore are there for threatening you in PMs. People who threaten others in PM are usually banned by mods.

... but strangely enough I have 2 of the posters in this thread on ignore and don't miss them one bit..and no it's not Gav,RMA, or Synch.. ..but at least they can't troll me in PM or threaten me in PM anymore so :cloud9:
I really wouldn't respond as I'm trying to take the advice of others and ignore most of your idiotic posts. But, I want to be sure that it's clear that I have NEVER, not once, send you anything in a PM, much less threaten you. As for imagemask, I have no idea. But I wouldn't surprised to hear the same thing. So please don't insinuate that the people you have on ignore are there for threatening you in PMs. People who threaten others in PM are usually banned by mods.
:popcorn:

I really wouldn't respond as I'm trying to take the advice of others and ignore most of your idiotic posts. But, I want to be sure that it's clear that I have NEVER, not once, send you anything in a PM, much less threaten you. As for imagemask, I have no idea. But I wouldn't surprised to hear the same thing. So please don't insinuate that the people you have on ignore are there for threatening you in PMs. People who threaten others in PM are usually banned by mods.

Transplant is about as threatening as limp lettuce

Ive never put anyone on ignore.

+1.

Although it's possible I am ignored by some. But I doubt it.

I ignore your crummy books and your lame lyric postings. :banana:

I'm going to beat that statement out of you when I see you next week.
:eyeroll:

Don't get on the list too, KFP.

Don't get on the list too, KFP.
lol

I really wouldn't respond as I'm trying to take the advice of others and ignore most of your idiotic posts. But, I want to be sure that it's clear that I have NEVER, not once, sent you anything in a PM, much less threaten you. As for imagemask, I have no idea. But I wouldn't surprised to hear the same thing. So please don't insinuate that the people you have on ignore are there for threatening you in PMs. People who threaten others in PM are usually banned by mods.

It's almost Friday! :whee:

I don't have anyone on ignore. Ignoring someone allows them to become dangerous. Allowing the crazy ones to believe they have an audience tends to neuter them, at least partially, but of course they'll never believe that's true.