• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think I just made a mistake

125 posts in this topic

Thats cool your stalking me and posting something that has nothing to do with this thread but yes thats the deal..She buys me comic books because i give her all my money when I dont owe her anything anymore..So she does it to be nice if you need to know, sounds like your pretty concerned with how i live my life

You don't have to explain yourself it's your own damn business.

Your right..no more explaining from me

USArmyParatrooper that is what ya get for sleeping around with that midget hooker.

OP really doesn't matter what he sends you and who you open the item in front of. If it isn't what it is suppose to be and you open a complaint through PayPal as NOT as described then PayPal will rule in your favor. Hell thanks to how seller unfriendly the whole PayPal/eBay Evil Empire is he could send you the legit item and you claim he didn't and PayPal will rule in your favor.

Really sucks that they don't support honest sellers anymore. I have had more chargebacks and BS claims against me this year than in the past 12 years combined. Not sure why I still work hard to maintain my Top Rated Powerseller status with all the headaches.

-Brendan

Cause when I get an email from Ebay saying 'possible fraud', I say "bid bid bid!!!"

:acclaim:

It's a fair gamble. At worst he's inconvenienced and eventually gets his money back. At best he got one hell of a deal.

Yep..A lot of haters on here today..Its Friday go do something

These forums are great..I hope everyone on here is just having fun and games and not seriously trying to start problems with me or anyone else..Mainly because its a chat board..I couldnt imagine any argument getting settled via chat fighting.

Cause when I get an email from Ebay saying 'possible fraud', I say "bid bid bid!!!"

When I get that email from ebay, they usually reference your auctions.

TIIIIMMMMMAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a while since we've had two newbies like you guys, but, sheesh ...

Didn't occur to you that Pontoon was actually trying to be helpful when it comes to money matters re: your life.

And this is one rare time I agree with Watson ... but you did it to yourself by revealing sooooo much more than anyone in their right mind would. We need Transplant in this thread!!

'Night

It's a fair gamble. At worst he's inconvenienced and eventually gets his money back. At best he got one hell of a deal.

Yep..A lot of haters on here today..Its Friday go do something

Not hating my friend, I just like to have fun. I save my hate for Lady Gaga.

It's been a while since we've had two newbies like you guys, but, sheesh ...

Didn't occur to you that Pontoon was actually trying to be helpful when it comes to money matters re: your life.

And this is one rare time I agree with Watson ... but you did it to yourself by revealing sooooo much more than anyone in their right mind would. We need Transplant in this thread!!

'Night

He could have given his "helpful" suggestion in a PM, no?

I agree personal information like that is best not shared, but that doesn't make trying to publicly call him out on his own personal money matters any less di ckish.

Yes, we are "newbs" and hippopotamus milk is pink. Two fun facts that are equally relevant to the conversation.