• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for the forum

48 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif, ok, 9.6 maybe???

By the way -- I missed that auction because I don't always run my searches with "spiderman" without the hyphen. I definitely would have bid on that sucker if I'd have seen it. 893frustrated.gif

A 9.8 copy of Amazing Spider-Man #63.

9.8 you say?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32739&item=2228064705

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A 9.4 sold in December 2002 for almost $750!!!! (Then another sold in September 2003 for $460.46!!!) These suckers almost never come up for sale in any grade over 9.0. It is a tough Spidey in high grade.

$726 for a 9.4????893whatthe.gifmakepoint.gif

No Mr. Redhook - the comic has to have my pic on Iron Man - not Subby! You are wrong again about me. If you are going to be my nemesis here on the CGC Forum Board, at least get it right!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

CAL

No Mr. Redhook - the comic has to have my pic on Iron Man - not Subby! You are wrong again about me. If you are going to be my nemesis here on the CGC Forum Board, at least get it right!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

CAL

Cal - hey buddy chill out a little here................i would hope that you could see the obvious humor in redhooks picture. after all, you are the "King" of that book grin.gif