• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Bugaboo does when he is alone!

31 posts in this topic

Wait until the hacks realized that you punked out of their brothers in Braddick. You will be stripped and thrown in to the hole! Then the real fun begins! blush.gif

Hmmmm....seems to me that the crybabies from the other forum need to really feel the wrath after getting our boys, Bug and Ricky locked up. The war begins on January 1st, girls. That should give 'em enough time to go out and buy some "Snaps" books. Maybe then, the battle will be a little more even. But, I doubt it.

Chris

• Administrator

The point of that little trip to the penalty box was the emphasize that these boards are still about collecting, and that the banter is an interesting side light, not the main show. Let's try to keep the emphasis where it should be.

Thanks.

Arch

the banter is an interesting side light, not the main show

Not to worry greggy.......I'm taking the show on the road......VEGAS BABY ! ! ..........three shows nightly.........profanity is encouraged........coin boys are strip searched and beat at the door........and no penalty box crazy.gif