• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you watching/winning in the Comic Connect Auction?

135 posts in this topic

Only looking at 1 book for an upgrade although i dont think i really have a chance at it considering my low ball bid :(

There are a ton of nice books especially the Suscha peds that id love to get but unfortunately they are all outside of my current collecting focus.

For any of you that have never bought or seen 1 in person though, i would DEFINITELY recommend buying at least one Suscha ped book! They are some of the nicest, brightest and freshest looking books you will ever see especially the BA issues! I can pretty much guarantee you will be VERY happy with any issue you get (thumbs u

Danggit!

I put in a bid on another book and took a phone call right as i confirmed the bid and didnt realize that i put in $300, not $200 :eek:

I gotta hope that one doesnt get bid up anywhere near the mistaken max i put in :wishluck:

As I just received my wins from the June auction last week, and they charged a credit card I specificly told them not to use, I'm fairly sure I'm sitting this one out, unless I can bottom feed on something.

I must commend Vincent on this. On a day when they were auctioning off a heck of a lot of high end stuff, he took the time to contact me, find out what the issue was and do his best to resolve it. (thumbs u :applause:

You can see if if you keep the emails that they send you with the links.

Otherwise, you're SOL

xoxo

greggy

I was dumb enough to think i actually had a shot at the Action 28 but couldnt go quite as high as the winning bidder. Congrats to whoever that was! :applause:

Only book i won was this upgrade and that was only because i mistakenly put in the wrong amount doh!

avengers3696.jpg

I was dumb enough to think i actually had a shot at the Action 28 but couldnt go quite as high as the winning bidder. Congrats to whoever that was! :applause:

Only book i won was this upgrade and that was only because i mistakenly put in the wrong amount doh!

avengers3696.jpg

You beat me. Congratulations!

Danggit!

I put in a bid on another book and took a phone call right as i confirmed the bid and didnt realize that i put in $300, not $200 :eek:

I gotta hope that one doesnt get bid up anywhere near the mistaken max i put in :wishluck:

Not really that big of a mistake.

Definitely a lot better than putting in an extra "0" at the end which could really end up costing you by the time it's all said and done. lol

Danggit!

Not really that big of a mistake.

Definitely a lot better than putting in an extra "0" at the end which could really end up costing you by the time it's all said and done. lol

I once bid $17,000 for a book I meant to bid $170 on. With three days to go, I was high bidder at $203 and seller wasn't answering my emails. Ended up winnig the book for around $230,and learned a valued lesson.