• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you watching/winning in the Comic Connect Auction?

135 posts in this topic

This is a pretty good auction cycle for them with some of the AC books coming -- aside from the folks in Gold, anyone else watching the auctions closely or what do you have your eye on?
I'm closely watching all of the AC Actions but, won't be bidding on them. However, there's an Action #94 that would make my run from #71 through #100 complete. I will be bidding on this book.

i'm anxiously watching the ASM #45 and #69 in 9.8- slightly vested interest in those. didn't bid on anything

I think you're already winning on those.

(thumbs u

I'm watching the 8.5 copy of Journey Into Mystery #84--currently *only* $1650--should end much higher than that.

Very pretty copy.

As I just received my wins from the June auction last week, and they charged a credit card I specificly told them not to use, I'm fairly sure I'm sitting this one out, unless I can bottom feed on something.

As I just received my wins from the June auction last week, and they charged a credit card I specificly told them not to use, I'm fairly sure I'm sitting this one out, unless I can bottom feed on something.
It's funny b/c several of the books I looked at say that you can't pay with a credit card.

some suscha news books, but it looks like i'm not gonna win, prices are already above market thanks to the dow drop.

I thought prices for the Suscha have been above market? I haven't followed too closely but I was under the impression that there was a pretty good premium being paid for these with no correlation to the stock market.

some suscha news books, but it looks like i'm not gonna win, prices are already above market thanks to the dow drop.

I thought prices for the Suscha have been above market? I haven't followed too closely but I was under the impression that there was a pretty good premium being paid for these with no correlation to the stock market.

think people buying gold. i've been watching some books end on eBay yesterday and with the double dip recession, the prices were above GPA.