• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw 9.8 Service

43 posts in this topic

Yes, I have a back issue 9.8 service, but it's for slabs only.
Sweet, is this the part where the op questions your reading comprehension and then patronizingly explains to you that your input is unwanted and off topic? :popcorn::whee:

No, because I comprehended what he said.

Imagine that.

Stop being a .

Sweet, is this the part where the op questions your reading comprehension and then patronizingly explains to you that your input is unwanted and off topic? :popcorn::whee:

:roflmao:

(thumbs u

Imagine that.

Stop being a .

But I'm so good at it :(:sorry:

Imagine that.

Stop being a .

Really rma? Putting me on ignore for that? It was a joke, sheesh, sorry if I overstepped.

Imagine that.

Stop being a .

Really rma? Putting me on ignore for that? It was a joke, sheesh, sorry if I overstepped.

But it was a funny joke.

Imagine that.

Stop being a .

But it was a funny joke.

True that.

Imagine that.

Stop being a .

But it was a funny joke.

True that.

Et tu, Cloud...?

:(

I thought it was pretty funny.

I'd tread lightly, he's wielding that ignore button with an iron fist!

Hey Mikey: quit trolling me.

You wish princess. Was it not you who needed my attention in the other thread. hm

Imagine that.

Stop being a .

But it was a funny joke.

True that.

Et tu, Cloud...?

:(

I was under the impression that you and Green were simpatico. :shrug: I've observed a little back and forth here and there.

Are there any online comic dealers that specifically pull raw 9.8's if requested? Anyone know of such a service?

I pull raw 9.8 candidates for a few people but no longer offer the service to new customers (takes up too much space).

I am currently not taking on any new customers for 9.8+ slabs until my website launches sometime next month.

At that time I will take on new customers but only for continuing monthly series, and not the random 1 off requests.

(thumbs u

Don't know if you are going to find people that do this for back issues. Those of us who have a CGC 9.8 service usually do new issues only and only slabs (as a couple people said). If you are looking for something more than a couple months old the amount of time that a dealer would need to put into finding them wouldn't be feasible.

Although after seeing how much time some boardies spend on here, you might find someone who breaths, eats, and sleeps comics and wouldn't mind looking through comics 24/7. lol

I'm still waiting :baiting:

Talk to Gary Strange about waiting. ;) He got 'em.

Plan a year ahead but expect to be satisfied in the end. :)

It's been over a year...I'm losing hope :(:sorry: