• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ok Restoration

23 posts in this topic

Bad restoration bosses his friends. Good restoration asks "What do you want to do next?"

Bad restoration takes the last apple. Good restoration shares his orange.

Bad restoration interrupts when his mother is talking to a friend. Good restoration waits until his mother is done talking.

Bad restoration runs with the scissors pointing up. Good restoration walks with the scissors pointed down.

Bad restoration bosses his friends. Good restoration asks "What do you want to do next?"

Bad restoration interrupts when his mother is talking to a friend. Good restoration waits until his other is done talking.

Bad restoration runs with the scissors pointing up. Good restoration walks with the scissors pointed down.

lol

Goofus and Gallant.

Bad restoration interrupts when his mother is talking to a friend. Good restoration waits until his other is done talking.

Thanks Di ck

lol

Goofus and Gallant.

lol I picked up on that too, right away. I loved reading Highlights as a kid! It made it worth sitting in the doctor's waiting room to have those magazines on the table.

lol I picked up on that too, right away. I loved reading Highlights as a kid! It made it worth sitting in the doctor's waiting room to have those magazines on the table.

HIGHLIGHTS! I remember reading that as a kid in the 50's. Always some issues in elementary school for the kids to peruse. I remember copies in my dentist's office back then too.

HIGHLIGHTS! I remember reading that as a kid in the 50's. Always some issues in elementary school for the kids to peruse. I remember copies in my dentist's office back then too.

Definitely a "highlight" of the youth of any kid who liked to read and had to go to the doctor.

By the way - your avatar pic looks frighteningly like Elizabeth's dad.

Definitely a "highlight" of the youth of any kid who liked to read and had to go to the doctor.

That IS eerie! Does her dad forecast future events in the future? hm

He tries. He's usually wrong though.

Some real good work you twos are doin here.

Shall I post the latest issue of Highlights? Ellen has it.

What was the question?

Some real good work you twos are doin here.

Shall I post the latest issue of Highlights? Ellen has it.

What was the question?

The question and my answer.

What kinds of restoration are good and bad?

Properly performed restoration is good.

Improperly performed restoration is bad.

The question and my answer.

What kinds of restoration are good and bad?

Properly performed restoration is good.

Improperly performed restoration is bad.

Yeah, but who has the time to read through all that?

I got confused about 1/3 of the way through. (:

How bout this.

When applied resto

can be undone without harm

consider it good