• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just submitted for the first time

21 posts in this topic

Long time collector, first time CGC'er..

I stopped collecting about 20 years ago, and they just sat in a long box in storage.

Just sent off X-Men 94, 97, 99, 105, 108, 109, 110, 113

Amazing Spiderman 300

New Mutants 98.

Over $300 for grading and shipping, but I paid $100 for #94 over 20 years ago, and hopefully will come back an 8 or 8.5, which would pay for all the comics at the original purchase price, and the cover the grading..

So anything after that is a good investment..

Sigh, now I just have to wait 20 to 40 business days..

:P

I stopped collecting about 20 years ago, and they just sat in a long box in storage.

Amazing Spiderman 300

New Mutants 98.

Over $300 for grading and shipping, but I paid $100 for #94 over 20 years ago, and hopefully will come back an 8 or 8.5, which would pay for all the comics at the original purchase price, and the cover the grading..

Sigh, now I just have to wait 20 to 40 business days.. 60 to 90 days :P

Fixed that for you! Congrats on your first submission and welcome to the boards!!!!

lol

But let's give CGC credit. They had folks working on Saturday for a little while now to catch up. So it's not like CGC isn't trying to move this along.

Nah no problem with CGC - just super eager to see the books I have in, hard to be patient you know!

Nah no problem with CGC - just super eager to see the books I have in, hard to be patient you know!

Totally understand. I've had 10 books there since June.

They'll ship soon - your books will too.

:foryou:

Totally understand. I've had 10 books there since June.

They'll ship soon - your books will too.

:foryou:

I dropped my economies off on 5-18 and it's getting close. i do this on purpose so i have a little joy at back to school time. :grin: welcome to the boards.

oh, and i'm dropping off 30 books at wizard world tomorrow that'll brighten my thanksgiving, if they're not turkeys. lol

Sigh, now I just have to wait 20 to 40 business days..

Hope you'll post up what you got back. I'm in a similar boat as you - I've been collecting for about 25 years, and I bought my first CGC books this month, and now I want to send off some of my own. Will be interested to hear your opinions when you get them back!

Amazing Spiderman 300

New Mutants 98.

Sigh, now I just have to wait 20 to 40 business days... 60 to 90 days.until Valentines Day

Fixed that for you! Congrats on your first submission and welcome to the boards!!!!

Let me straighten out these expectations... (thumbs u

Ship date just updated for value and economy tier :banana:

6/6/2011

Mine were submitted on 6/13.....june....summer..........so..............it's getting oh so close

since it's almost halloween, I'm expecting a package in early november :thumbsup: