• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is trading allowed here?

18 posts in this topic

Hey All,

Im still pretty new to this site, but I have enjoyed every minute of my time here. I didnt know where to post this question, but I was wondering if someone could be kind enough to inform me about whether or not trades are allowed on this site. I know there is a buy/sell forum, but where would I post the books I am looking to trade (if its even allowed here). Any and all info would be appreciated. I know I have a lot to learn, so be nice guys :)

I have a CGC SS (stan lee) 4.0 TOS 39, and a JIM 83 CGC 1.8. I gotta get on my cpu to post a scan as im on my iphone right now. Glad to know that trades are allowed here. Thanks guys!

A JIM 83? I would be interested in that.What are you wanting for that?Take this to PM.

When you start your thread Title it Want To Trade TOS 39 and JIM 83.

Lettuce know what you are looking for and include good scans of the CGC'd books. Also include the CGC serial numbers. And what books you are seeking in exchnage.

No worries! And there are CGC books that get 1.8 grades. I believe it means they are a GD-

I used to have an x-men #1 in that grade as well.

I don't think anyone was doubting you, it's a legit grade. I think people are more laughing at the grade itself, and the awkward way CGC had to crowbar it in there to make their alpha to numercial conversion work.

No worries! And there are CGC books that get 1.8 grades. I believe it means they are a GD-

I used to have an x-men #1 in that grade as well.

I don't think anyone was doubting you, it's a legit grade. I think people are more laughing at the grade itself, and the awkward way CGC had to crowbar it in there to make their alpha to numercial conversion work.

I know I was stumped the first time I saw it. :kidaround:

:hi: St