• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS ASM #1 CGC 2.0 off white and X-Men #1 CGC 1.5 off white

54 posts in this topic

For sale: Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 2.5 offwhite $1600

X-Men #1 CGC 1.5 off white $600

The price includes USPS priority shipping in a well packed box plus insurance. For references you can check out my CAF which shows you, I guess, only that I collect comic art, but should give you some confort as far as my inclusion in the hobby. If you want them both I would sell for $2000. I will load a scan of both of them in a "comics for sale" folder on my CAF in a few minutes.

Thanks!

Jay

OK Filter 81 I am sorrry but I checked my email and Ankur did email me first. Sorry to put you out and thread closed.

Jay

Uh-Oh :slapfight:

Uh-oh is right. Hate to say it, but typically, unconditional :takeit: on the thread trumps PMs. I really think Adam might be getting a little bit of the shaft here.

I emailed, not PM'd just so we are clear. And the "ill take it" icon is usually only if a seller says so no?

Check the :rulez:

Quoted from the "rules":

Prompt responses must be made to buy requests made through the boards (posts or PMs).

Doesn't say anything about :takeit: icon trumping another form of contact.

I'm sorry Adam. There was clearly no malice intended by anyone.

I emailed, not PM'd just so we are clear. And the "ill take it" icon is usually only if a seller says so no?

Check the :rulez:

Quoted from the "rules":

Prompt responses must be made to buy requests made through the boards (posts or PMs).

Doesn't say anything about :takeit: icon trumping another form of contact.

I'm sorry Adam. There was clearly no malice intended on my part.

Says "through the boards" not through Email

Its really none of my buisness, but this is just bad practice 2c