• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

:golfclap:

.. that joke gets you ...

[font:Impact] 25% off ANYTHING! [/font]

Try again :)

Alright...try this oneA woman had identical twins, and gave them up for adoption. One of them went to a family in Egypt and was named Amahl. The other went to a family in Spain; they named him Juan. Years later, Juan sent a picture of himself to his mother. Upon receiving the picture, she told her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amahl.

Her husband responded, “But they’re twins………. if you’ve seen Juan, you’ve seen Amahl.”

:acclaim:

[font:Impact] 18% off ANYTHING! [/font]

:cry:

Alright...this one should do it...

Here goes...

The friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds.

Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought this was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not.

He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him.

So the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop.

Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that: Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

:wishluck:

Alright...try this oneA woman had identical twins, and gave them up for adoption. One of them went to a family in Egypt and was named Amahl. The other went to a family in Spain; they named him Juan. Years later, Juan sent a picture of himself to his mother. Upon receiving the picture, she told her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amahl.

Her husband responded, “But they’re twins………. if you’ve seen Juan, you’ve seen Amahl.”

Here goes...

The friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds.

Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought this was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not.

So the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop.

Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that: Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

[font:Impact] 17.3 % off ANYTHING! [/font]

Here goes...

George Clooney would have laughed

:sorry:

Here goes...

George Clooney would have laughed

:sorry:

One last try...

How do you make a tissue dance..............

Put a little "boogie" in it!!

[font:Impact] 200 PAGES.... WOOO HOOO! [/font]

Shaven Kev was having problems with premature Greenulation so he decided to go to the doctor...Doctor Detroit I might add. He asked the doctor what could he do to cure his problem ...

In response the doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to Greenulate try startling yourself". That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol. All excited to try this suggestion out he runs home to his wife.

At home his wife is in bed, "naked as a jaybird" and waiting on her husband. As the two begin, they find themselves in the '72' position. The man, moments later, feels the sudden urge to greenulate and fires the starter pistol.

The next day, Kev went back to the doctor. Doctor Detroit asked, "How did it go?". Shaven Kev answered, "Not that well ... when I fired the pistol my wife on my face, bit 3 inches off my wang and mikenyc came out of the closet with his hands in the air!"

Shaven Kev was having problems with premature Greenulation so he decided to go to the doctor...Doctor Detroit I might add. He asked the doctor what could he do to cure his problem ...

In response the doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to Greenulate try startling yourself". That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol. All excited to try this suggestion out he runs home to his wife.

At home his wife is in bed, "naked as a jaybird" and waiting on her husband. As the two begin, they find themselves in the '72' position. The man, moments later, feels the sudden urge to greenulate and fires the starter pistol.

The next day, Kev went back to the doctor. Doctor Detroit asked, "How did it go?". Shaven Kev answered, "Not that well ... when I fired the pistol my wife on my face, bit 3 inches off my wang and mikenyc came out of the closet with his hands in the air!"

meh

My jokes were funnier :sumo:

TMNT # 49 - $4

0clooneython80360.jpg

Just to make you do the math and because you don't like my jokes :takeit: @ 17.3 % off

^^ ! ... and I do own a calculator :)

You did state THREE DECENT JOKES... so if BigHulkFan wants anymore TMNTurtles books he can have them at...

[font:Impact] 50% OFF [/font]

... just please remember to put "at 50% off" with your :takeit: sign :)

meh

I thought the Greenulate was a nice touch tho ;)

TMNT # 49 - $4

0clooneython80360.jpg

Just to make you do the math and because you don't like my jokes :takeit: @ 17.3 % off

You did state THREE DECENT JOKES... so if BigHulkFan wants anymore TMNTurtles books he can have them at...

I'll take all the remaining original series TMNT books @ 50% off :banana:

meh

I thought the Greenulate was a nice touch tho ;)

Three inches, damn...down to 9 :(

TMNT # 49 - $4

0clooneython80360.jpg

I'll take all the remaining original series TMNT books @ 50% off :banana:

^^ !