• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

THE MUPPETS TAKE MANHATTAN # 1,2,3 - SET - $5

Been read a few times but still presentable. The heat index on these is like RADIOACTIVE SHAVEN KEV INNER TESTICULAR WALL TEMPERTURE... its frickin' hot (...at least thats what I hear from Green... I kid, I kid :) ). Possibly hotter than the friction between Mikenyc & RMA on any given Sunday. Now thats FRICKIN' HOT TO THE TOUCH! New movie coming out soon will probably send each copy of this rarity into the shatosphere. Or you can snag these puppet books for $5 now :)

IMG_2478.jpg

ITS TRUE! :devil:

MODERN CLASSICS FREAKS' AMOUR # 2 - $4

Obscure as hell book here. Hard to find 2nd issue with a J.O. Barr cover for a company other than Caliber or Rebel Studios. Thats a rarity in itself.

000clooneythonSIX0022-1.jpg

THE VAMPRESS LUXURA CONVENTION BOOK # 2 - SIGNED

Met Kirk Lindo back in around '95 or '96 at a convention in Raliegh, NC (a young Frank Cho was also there begging people to buy his University2 book that had just came out but thats another story). Well Kirk was a great guy and we all had a great time at the show. He really wanted his book and company to make it... well they didn't, but he still make some pretty cool books and he made them his way. Can't ask for anymore than that out of your life no matter what you do right? Right!

This book is not for sale and is probably worthless... but hangin out with a comic creator that enjoys what he's doing and for a time was able to do it... is priceless.

Enjoy the view !

000clooneythonSIX0014-1.jpg