• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

DevilMan # 3 - $4

I promise you... you will go to hell if you buy this. You will share the cab with Mr. Diggler who already purchased his ticket yesterday by buying a different Verotik book. Pretty sure I have two of these.

sold one copy to Mikenyc

000clooneythonSIX0004-1.jpg

DevilMan # 3 - $4

I promise you... you will go to hell if you buy this. You will share the cab with Mr. Diggler who already purchased his ticket yesterday by buying a different Verotik book.

000clooneythonSIX0004-1.jpg

:takeit:

BECKY SUNSHINE'S LITTLE SCRAPBOOK - $5

Just to break up the ho-hummedness of hell... how about a little "sunshine". :)

If you are under 18, you can turn out the lights and look at this cover... alone. If you're over 18 you can send Smut Peddler Rupp $5 and then you can own it.

000clooneythonSIX0059.jpg

... and straight back to hell we go !

VEROTIKA # 7 - $4

Meanist anthology series ever. I mean meanist! Not for sale to anyone under 50 years old! Its illegal for me to even have this in America anymore! Only $4, Buy now! :)

000clooneythonSIX0003-1.jpg

DOUBLE IMPACT SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION - LIMITED 5000 - $15

Still sealed in the bag it was produced in. Nude San Diego variant inside. Can't find these anymore... especially not still sealed.

000clooneythonSIX0060.jpg

000clooneythonSIX0061.jpg