• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

Hey Mike,

Don't forget to keep an eye out for part II of the X-Men Vignettes. :wishluck:

And, I highly recommend volume I for anyone who loves the byrne, austin, and cockrum years on x-men. I see you still have a copy.

I'm diggin' right now sir :)

and which hulk tpb is the brutes and behemoths one?

I will pull this one back out of the box and scan it for you sir :) Probably be tonight tho... I still have to scan those Thors for Greedo too :)

Is it really this one?

3817731_1.jpg

if so its Incredible Hulk (1962-1999 1st series) #1,169, 319, 344, 372, 377, and 466

I will pull this one back out of the box and scan it for you sir :) Probably be tonight tho... I still have to scan those Thors for Greedo too :)

Is it really this one?

If might be Kev... but I thought it had "Brutes" in the title. I still haven't unpacked the box of stuff that I was going to ship to that guy... just know whats in it by the invoice I sent. I will open that sucker up tonite when I get home. :) Kev may be right tho sir. That might be the one.

DEATH OF THE NEW GODS # 1,2,3,4,5 - RUN - $6

STARLIN! Listen I know the man won't do a good sketch on a blank to save his life... but I grew up reading the bazterd and even tho his anatomy is waaaaay off sometimes, I've liked his stuff. This series is no exception to that rule. Its cheap too.

IMG_2098.jpg

Is it really this one?

If might be Kev... but I thought it had "Brutes" in the title. I still haven't unpacked the box of stuff that I was going to ship to that guy... just know whats in it by the invoice I sent. I will open that sucker up tonite when I get home. :) Kev may be right tho sir. That might be the one.

Wait I think this might be the one... where the hell I got "brute" at is beyond me... unless its my stank... by Faberge :) Still I will check tonight to be sure.

000clooneythonSIX0028.jpg

MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL # 4: THE BEATLES - $10

Super nice copy with some slight spine stress. See scans, sweet book.

sold to Mr. PTPuller... who got a smokin' good deal & book here.