• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

Recently had to cancel a transaction (from way back in CT VI) for non-paying boardie, Marvelguy34. Details in the Probation thread if anyone is interested.

Heres what he had which is now back up for sale. I may still have scans, just let me know if you want me to look.

500Club & marmat claimed the Xmen & Spm HB Wizard Masterpieces earlier.

FAN MAG 1-4 $5

MARVEL SELECT FF MINI SERIES 1-3 $3

HERCULES 1982 MINI SERIES 1-4 $3

TOYFARE MORPH FIGURE $5

BRING ON the BADGUYS TPB $6 sold to chrisskiba

HULK Brutes & Bohemeths TPB $4 (hold to find out what this is)

BOTPLANTETS 1-5 set $4

SPM VISIONARIES JOHN ROMITA tpb $4

WOLV CLASSIC VOL4 tpb $4 sold to highfivephase

XMEN DREAMS END TPB $4

SPM MASTP HC $5 sold to 500CLUB

XMEN MASTP HC $5 sold to marmat

:banana: finally I got it....It took 4 Clooneythoons...

BTW, between all the , do you have Green Lantern Willworld and Flash Time Flies? Art by Seth Fisher who did F4 Big in Japan

If so :takeit: at any (reasonable) price

I dug and dug for the Willworld & Time Flies sir... no luck :(

Sorry about those... but hey we got you a X-Men Masterpieces hardback finally. I'm still diggin for the SPM one. We may get lucky :)

I dug and dug for the Willworld & Time Flies sir... no luck :(

Sorry about those... but hey we got you a X-Men Masterpieces hardback finally. I'm still diggin for the SPM one. We may get lucky :)

No problem, thanks anyway for diving in the looking for them

I will also let go the SPM masteripiece, after a quick google search I found the stories collected in there not so amazing. I am sure someone else will enjoy it more than I would

But keep posting books and I'll buy more.

X-STATIC # 13,14,15,16,17,18 - $8

I sold a set of these to Marmat over the summer and he can vouch that its a great story. This was the Lady Di story that got pulled and renamed someone else due to possible backlash.

IMG_2217-1.jpg

SPIRIT OF THE TAO # 1- 15 SET - $6

I've tried to sell this set THREE FRICKIN TIMES now. I've lowered it to $6. Lets do the math... fifteen copies at $2.99 each = about $45 at cover price. At a 50% discount from Diamond way back when puts it at $22.50 cost not counting UPS charges, paying someone to ring it up at the register, lights, insurance, etc. So by my estimates...these 15 books cost me over $2499.78... and yet here they are for only six smacks. Calling that a loss is an understatement dontcha think?

IMG_2063.jpg

:takeit: In my pile please, and your math is off....

Boscoe! The new avatar you got there... is that the "Jenny Craig" Hellboy or the "South Beach" Hellboy cause ole HB has lost some weight.

lol

That is an image from a new Syfy Channel series called "The Mercury Men" made up of 8-minute episodes that I really enjoyed.

Mercury Men official site

Definitely going for that 50's-60's feel.

I've tried to sell this set THREE FRICKIN TIMES now. I've lowered it to $6. Lets do the math... fifteen copies at $2.99 each = about $45 at cover price. At a 50% discount from Diamond way back when puts it at $22.50 cost not counting UPS charges, paying someone to ring it up at the register, lights, insurance, etc. So by my estimates...these 15 books cost me over $2499.78... and yet here they are for only six smacks. Calling that a loss is an understatement dontcha think?

Not when you have to pay your workforce with cocaine... thats cheap :cool:

Not when you have to pay your workforce with cocaine... thats cheap :cool:

Would explain a lot :insane: