• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's CLINK marketing in absentia- August auction

122 posts in this topic

My major win for last night:

RADBFB7A2011615_164729.jpg

Sold for $950 (or 45%) less then its last sale a year ago. Lot of weak/subpar prices across the board on stuff, especially Pedigree books in this auction. Obviously, not the case on everything, but I'm quite surprised as to the total of my C-link bill this month considering how many of my bids were of the under lowest-GPA variety.

Thats a GREAT score!

Like the X-men annual 1, i didnt even bother bidding on it figuring it would go MUCH higher. The best part is, since its a Clink sale, it wont even be on gpa so if you want to re-sell it, you can ask full price and no one knows what a steal you got on it :banana:

No one, except several thousand Board members.... lol

I like the Rocky Mountain books, but to some extent, I agree with Supa...the first round of books went for top-tier Pedigree money, and really, they aren't in the same league as a Pac Coast, Curator, or White Mountain-type book. It really isn't surprising to see them come back to earth after the initial hype has dissipated.

For SA, i'd probably agree with you. For BA, the RM's are pretty insane imo, at least the 8-10 that i have. I bought the RM Avengers Annual's 8,9 and 10 a few months ago and they are probably the 3 nicest books that i have in my collection in hand.

I've been buying a lot of Peds lately and it seems like the price on all of them have come down. With TC, Suscha and Savannah all coming out recently, i think the novelty of a Pedigree has come down a little and the prices have dropped. Then again, it could just be the economy or something else. What the hell do i know (shrug)