• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which site would you consider #1 for buying CGC books

Which site is #1 for buying CGC books  

555 members have voted

1. 1. Which site is #1 for buying CGC books

201 posts in this topic

My apologies to fellow board members who have recently launched their own web sites for not including them in the poll...

I buy from all of those(except for one which i will NEVER buy from) but personally comiclink is my favorite.

I know people have their complaints and problems with them but for whatever reason, i like the way their auctions are set up the best AND i seem to get by far the best bargains there for whatever reason (shrug)

Picked the wrong dealer but I always thought WorldWide consistently has a great selection and seems to be priced very reasonably.

Still feel they should facilitate a "Best Offer" option on their books...

You forgot Heritage and others

I purposely left out Heritage on account they gave me slack for being a non-US bidder. Their Buyer's Premium is also a (tsk)

Nonetheless, it possibly is a favorite among some. If it is, voice your opinion why.

yep. i picked WWC too since there are two which i'm banned from. lol:acclaim:

Banned !? Ouch ! And here I thought that type of behavior only went on in here... lol

i was banned for speaking the truth. :ohnoez: i guess the truth hurt. hm i really don't care tho, it just means other sellers/dealers gets my cold hard cash. :headbang: