• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lurker-Man No More: A not-so newbies first post

49 posts in this topic

I hope to meet many more of you and thanks for listening.

I'm tickled mauve to have another jeff on the boards. Welcome aboard. :applause:

Although, Jeff The Lurker would have been the perfect username. Missed op there old boy.

I'm tickled mauve to have another jeff on the boards. Welcome aboard. :applause:

Although, Jeff The Lurker would have been the perfect username. Missed op there old boy.

That can be fixed with a mere PM.

I strongly considered it as a board name but thought it was lose its' novelty quickly. I'd be more than happy to sell the rights to the next "Jeff" that joins the boards.

I strongly considered it as a board name but thought it was lose its' novelty quickly. I'd be more than happy to sell the rights to the next "Jeff" that joins the boards.

It would never lose it's novelty. You should definitely request the name change. :wishluck:

Are you going to post some of your sweet SA books for everyone to check out?

Also, post your ASM#119 in the "spare a grade" forum. hm

It would never lose it's novelty. You should definitely request the name change. :wishluck:

Are you going to post some of your sweet SA books for everyone to check out?

Also, post your ASM#119 in the "spare a grade" forum. hm

Jeez, 3 posts in and I'm already embroiled in controversy. Give me some time on scanning my books. I'm still trying to find all the emoticons and figure out how to use them! I'm beginning to feel like the kid who couldn't put the comic box together.