• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warning, there's quite a few pictures here

43 posts in this topic

Well, I decided to go and hit up a couple flea markets today to see what I could find. Right as I was about to leave, I came across a large rubbermaid tote full of comic books. After one glimpse, I could see those beautiful 15 and 25 cent covers. Dug a little deeper and I hit the jackpot. Nearly 200 books full of Silver and Bronze goodies :cloud9: I think pictures speak louder than words, and I had to share this with people who actually care about comics :whee: The first picture is how I found the books. Surprisingly, the books were in pretty damn good shape, but for the price, I certainly can't complain :)

P1000112.jpg

P1000159.jpg

P1000158.jpg

P1000157.jpg

P1000156.jpg

P1000155.jpg

P1000154.jpg

P1000117.jpg

P1000116.jpg

P1000115.jpg

I probably should buy a lottery ticket tonight after the luck I've had today. This lady was only there for the weekend to make room in her garage. Any other weekend, and these items would probably be in the trash :(

Thanks goodness I was there to save them :banana:

Man, I never find mess at flea markets.

I must say I'm rather surprised at the handful of books I've come across since I started picking flea markets and peddler malls over the last two weekends. I think I lucked out in my area. For all the junk people sell around here, 75% of it is NASCAR :P Here's the items I found last weekend. Nothing like today's score, but surprisingly high grade items hidden in a junked out corner.

TMNT678.jpg

MCFARLANESPIDERMAN.jpg

MILLERDAREDEVIL.jpg