• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still waiting for my McFarlane SS from the last Desert Wind Comics Opportunity

426 posts in this topic

Wow!

I think wife's making the traditional Yellow Rice, Chicken and black beans.

I go to a Bolivian place in town that does rotisserie chicken with saffron rice and black beans. It is so good with a Lime Jarritos soda. :cloud9:

I had a shake for lunch today. :P

I go to a Bolivian place in town that does rotisserie chicken with saffron rice and black beans. It is so good with a Lime Jarritos soda. :cloud9:

Why they gotta be black yo?

Why they gotta be black yo?

Because if I said Pollo, arroz de saffron, and frijoles negros, people would be like WTF Fingh are you French or something?

So...what's everyone eating for dinner?

Pabst Blue ribbon and Southern style pop-corn type deep-fried chicken butthles :cloud9: MMMM Yummy

Is that creole for ButtHole?

If so, why are you eating Chicken ButtHoles?

So...what's everyone eating for dinner?

Pabst Blue ribbon and Southern style pop-corn type deep-fried chicken butthles :cloud9: MMMM Yummy

Is that creole for ButtHole?

If so, why are you eating Chicken ButtHoles?

Well, my uncle Beto did them as a gag a few years ago, now we can't stop eating them, specially when we are watching action adventure type movies..they are chewy aaaaaand crucnchy, I prefer to wash them down with Blue Ribbon, but most of my family back in the drrrty drrty south, have to drink 211 steel reserve, or 40s of Mickeys....

lol my friend drove a Pabst truck for like 12 years... one day his truck just caught on fire driving down the road and burned to the ground on the side of the road...

He said the kegs made sounds like bombs when they popped.