• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still waiting for my McFarlane SS from the last Desert Wind Comics Opportunity

426 posts in this topic

Books ship to us here at DWC under the following circumstances:

Local Las Vegas customer picking up at DWC office. Shipping fee to customer is a reduced rate then.

Customer requested it so that we can ship multiple invoices from different tiers to save the customer money. Most of our international customers requested including the OP. (we will no longer be offering that service beginning 2012)

International customers request the single invoice ships to us so that we can ship out to customer using a less expensive service other then FedEx International which is the only option from CGC.

Customer has not paid for the grading. (bounced check, invalid credit card info or unpaid Paypal request)

Original shipment from CGC to customer was returned to CGC as unclaimed.

Information on submission form was incorrect and CGC was unable to ship package out.

That covers 98% of the reasons books are shipped to DWC

Are subs supposed to get delivered directly to me or to DWC, then they ship it to me?

Anything I've ever submitted to DWC has always come directly to me from CGC.

i've had both.....form CGC to me, and from DWC to me

as long as i get my books i could care less which way they go, and when i have books i'm waiting on i just email them and get an answer at some point within a week if not 2-3 days

anytime i've had a prob with things have been sketchcovers here and there and after a discussion with either Chandler or Sharon it always got worked out, sometimes they remember sometimes they don't (bc of the volume they deal in & bc of amt of time gone by, i even forget the circomstances behind it) i keep all emails so if theirs a question about what was said from either of us i just copy/paste as a reminder

lol that has also helped on the boards a few times bc of the sketch ops and forgetting what excatly i paid for (color vs no color, full body/bust/head sketch other)

they are one of the facliatores (sp) i use and trust with my books