• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IS EBAY USERNAME WANTEDCOMIX ON THE BOARDS?

30 posts in this topic

Caps_Lock.jpg

CRANKY OLD INTERNET SURFERS. RELAX.

You guys can't take a joke today.

...good...good! :cloud9:

NO, I JUST CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING WITHOUT THE VOLUME TURNED UP A LITTLE.

so this guy threatens people and says there will be lawsuits for slander if a thread about him is started on the boards and he isnt even here?

I don't know him, but I love to get on a keyboard warrior's nuts.

Beside, hasn't he ever watched Spider-Man? It's libel. Slander is spoken. :hi:

Deeeeetails!

Buy a book off him in which even asked for custums number. He says will be shipped within a week. Week goes by and no info so contact him to ask for info in which book still not sent. Get a reply from him saying he is working on it and then not even 10 minutes later he says screw it and refunds me.

He also threatened me stating that if I left him negative he would leave me negative (this is when sellers could leave negatives) and have me kicked off eBay. He was going on and on about how I had other negatives and that if I got one more I was gone. Joke was on him since in every single case of my negatives I won my case and I was not at fault.

I gave neutral (really should have given the wanker a negative) and he zinged me with a negative.

All because after a week I asked if my book was on the way.

Guy right before him was same book that I won but he said would accept paypal but this user at the time didn't have all options and couldn't accept cc paypal in which the eBay rules stated at that time have to accept all forms. So I didn't get that book and bought off wankercomixs and that above happened.

As soon as the seller couldn't leave negative anymore he started getting zinged left and right with neutrals and negatives.

I warned about him way back when I joined the boards.

one of my best friends placed a bid on his auction. in the last three seconds my boy got out bid. twelve minutes after the auction ended my boy gets a second chance offer from this dbag.

looking at his auctions the nice ebayer who out bid my boy in the last few seconds has either been first or second on a bunch of this dbags auctions. it is an obvious shill.

then the guy has the nerve to tell my buddy he would have him in court for slander if anything in regards to him was found posted in a public forum.

this is a copy and paste of one of the guys emails to my friend. i really thought that the guy may be a boardie and once i started this thread he would pm me and maybe we could work things out.

"Awaiting an official Ebay investigation into shilling that you accuse me of. This way, if you plan to write a report in a public viewed site and I will have plenty of evidence to sue you for slander. Until Ebay is done with their report, I will only respond to Ebay, Paypal, and any official police agencies that my contact me."

one of my best friends placed a bid on his auction. in the last three seconds my boy got out bid. twelve minutes after the auction ended my boy gets a second chance offer from this dbag.

looking at his auctions the nice ebayer who out bid my boy in the last few seconds has either been first or second on a bunch of this dbags auctions. it is an obvious shill.

then the guy has the nerve to tell my buddy he would have him in court for slander if anything in regards to him was found posted in a public forum.

It is NOT slander aka libel in this case if it is true!

Tell him too stuff it!

I had a experience too. Bought a slab and paid the moment I won. I get a notice from the USPS stating I owed money because he didn't pay enough. He used media mail and the post office didnt consider it so I covered the difference. No worries I simply asked for him to refund me the difference I paid. He refused. I ended up leaving negative feedback. He then emails me stating it's my fault because I didn't pick priority mail. I told him what's the point of offering media mail if he won't honor it?