• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

25 posts in this topic

For sale is a beautiful copy of AA#61. After seeing another copy sell on the board, it motivated me to list this copy. As you can see, it is stunning copy and you will seldom see a high grade copy. I do not believe it has been pressed as I see some non breaking color creases on the lower right corner which could be pressed out for a possible higher grade. Pages are near white at ow/white. For this copy, I will only accept money order or wire transfers. If you want more pics, please let me know and I will take some pics with a digital camera. If you want to pick it up in person, it can be accommodated. Asking $8499 or pm me with your offers. First :takeit: wins unless I post the book has been taken.

aa61-1.jpg

aa61bc.jpg

wow. now that is a stunner.
Buy it and let me borrow it. Or at least conjugal visits :baiting:

+1

You basically just said you want to hump that comic book.

Yeah, but he'll take it out to dinner and a movie first.

But will he call it on the phone the day after?

wow. now that is a stunner.
Buy it and let me borrow it. Or at least conjugal visits :baiting:

+1

You basically just said you want to hump that comic book.

Yeah, but he'll take it out to dinner and a movie first.

But will he call it on the phone the day after?

He's not making any promises. Word is he's got a Timely that he's been seeing for a few weeks.