• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #45

8 posts in this topic

My Won Auction Fantastic Four #45

PLEASE help me grade this..It is said to be about a 8.5 VF+ What would you guys grade it as? PLEASE help asap..Hopefully you can see it OK! This is my first post sorry if i made mistakes!!!

Welcome to the boards.

Looks like about 8.0. Seller says it lays flat but the top right front corner looks

like it curves slightly.

Book sells for about $150 in 8.0 CGC so I think you did ok. I will say that this

is one of the hardest FF books in this era to pick up high grade and one of my

personal favorites.

Anyone else worried about a right edge trim?

I don't think so, just a manufacturing mis cut so it does look a little off centered, but the right edge still shows wear, so I would think he is safe. Probably 8.0, close enough for ebay.

Thank You All..The reason i was saying ASAP is because i have a lower copy of this and was thinking about if it was not up to snuff the seller was going to not send it with my other books and issue me a refund..I too thought 8.5 might be a little too high but i am a total noob so what do i know =)