• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So? What did you think?

13 posts in this topic

I just don't see it lasting. How will this series bring in new readers? And it is off a lot of old fans. Like I said, I think it was ok and I bought the issue (even though I rarely buy superhero stuff)... so maybe it worked in the short term. I just don't see how it will sustain itself. I think comics needs new readers but it is hard to bring in new people.

I don't think DC will throw in the towel on his. They are pot committed now. And, let's face it, after 18 months the new story lines will pile up, and many current themes and story lines will have been brought back as reboots that the DC universe will feel more normal and just go on.

Just like the Crisis total reboot.

Anyone want to spoil the ending of Flashpoint 5 for me? I've got JL #1 on order, but I don't wanna buy Flashpoint 5 to see how the old universe ends.

Thawne tells Barry he caused this by saving his mother years ago. Thawne is outside of reality so Barry can't hurt him. Thomas Wayne then kills thawne and Barry decides not to save his mother through her own wishes thus combining 3 deviations into one timestream. Ends up in the batcave and gives bruce a letter from Thomas telling him he loves him

Anyone want to spoil the ending of Flashpoint 5 for me? I've got JL #1 on order, but I don't wanna buy Flashpoint 5 to see how the old universe ends.

Thawne tells Barry he caused this by saving his mother years ago. Thawne is outside of reality so Barry can't hurt him. Thomas Wayne then kills thawne and Barry decides not to save his mother through her own wishes thus combining 3 deviations into one timestream. Ends up in the batcave and gives bruce a letter from Thomas telling him he loves him

flash runs like forest gump to fix everything (?) and batman cries like a beatch

flash runs like forest gump to fix everything (?) and batman cries like a beatch

lol

it was rather lack luster ... i thought it was great right up til the end though.... aside from the sudden grifter popup which was just weird ... seems more bait & switch than anything else just like the ending to brightest day