• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Mechanika

173 posts in this topic

Does anybody know if there had been a Lady Mechanika 10.0 yet?

I think we should be asking you that question.

lol

I think I have a triple signed Elite 10.0 SS from Phoenix

Does anybody know if there had been a Lady Mechanika 10.0 yet?

I think we should be asking you that question.

lol

I think I have a triple signed Elite 10.0 SS from Phoenix

:takeit:

I'm kidding of course, I'm sure it's too rich for my blood.

Was wondering if anybody could help me out tracking down a checklist of sorts for LM that would contain all issue #s, printings including reprints etc so that I can complete the one I have going (with covers images). Just so many and difficult to keep track of. Any help would be appreciative. Thanks in advance (thumbs u

Comicbookrealm & the aspen store will give you most of them, you'll still have to google around a little to find everything. It's really tough to find any reference to the blank sketch variants, for instance.

Comicbookrealm & the aspen store will give you most of them, you'll still have to google around a little to find everything. It's really tough to find any reference to the blank sketch variants, for instance.

my head popped!! wow trying to track them all down when sites use different methods of cataloguing is difficult. And your right about the blank sketches...no info found as of yet....thanks for the help

You should be able to get a complete listing on ComicPriceGuide.com. Here's a link to the page with Lady Mechanika issues, but you may need to set up an account there first. It's easy and free so no big deal. That should help you out a lot. I hope anyway.

http://comicpriceguide.com/p-issues.aspx?sowr4gsPss1SvDQIp0E51NbJ8JEVXU74svGyvcHnrYk%3d