• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in Sufunk's Pedigree Avengers collection

578 posts in this topic

That is a very nice run. Riddle me this- How do the new boys- Rocky Mountain, Suscha News, and Twin Cities copies stack up against the titans- Pacific Coast, Curators, and Western Penn. You really seem to have a diverse enough gathering to form an educated opinion.

That is a very nice run. Riddle me this- How do the new boys- Rocky Mountain, Suscha News, and Twin Cities copies stack up against the titans- Pacific Coast, Curators, and Western Penn. You really seem to have a diverse enough gathering to form an educated opinion.

I may not know the history of all the Peds as well as a lot of other people but by looks, I think I can talk about them. Besides these Avengers, I have about the same number/mix of Peds in other titles. I hear a LOT of people bad,outing the new Peds especially Suscha and Twin Cities as fake Peds. Why they have that opinion, I have no clue. I understand the new Peds didn't have GA books and didn't have insanely high grades keys like FF1 or AF15 but they are incredibly nice in hand!

Pacific Coast gets as much respect as pretty much any SA Ped and I can tell you IMO, at best it is equal to Suscha and Twin Cities. At best! The Sucha, Twin Cities and Rocky Mountain more than hold their own with ANY Pedigree except for maybe the Curators. IMO, Curator is head and shoulders ahead of all the other SA Peds. Every single Curator book I have is INSANE and pretty much carries the biggest premium. You are NOT getting a deal on aCurator 9 times out of 10 and will have to pay for them. The new Peds are just a shade below Curator IMO but on at least equal footing with all the others including PC, Western Penn etc.

People can bad mouth the new Peds all they want but Suscha and Twin cities have not only made it easier and cheaper to get a Pedigree copy of SA/BA books, but they are just as nice or nicer than any Ped out there except maybe Curator (thumbs u

Your scans stink. :baiting:lol Fix your scanner and scan them all again. lol

Tell me about it! :sorry:

I got sick as hell of playing with the settings and just freaking left them how they were so I could at least get them into my registry galleries finally! I swear, that scanner is really a alien from outer space that hates me and is just messing with my head! lol

Hopefully, next week I'll be adding BY FAR the biggest Avengers Pedigree so far :wishluck:

I don't know when/how I'll ever get a Pedigree #1 though. I would have loved to get the 5.5 Suschs #1 but the owner ruined it with with two horribly placed sigs so that one is out. I was very close to getting the 8.5 Twin Cities #1 a couple months ago but I really thought it looked like a gift grade and wasn't worth the 8.5 price tag. It went fairly cheap for an 8.5 though especially now with the movie hype so I'm kind of regretting passing on it now since who knows when another Pedigree #1 that I could possibly afford will come along hm

Also, to anyone looking, I am DYING, DYING!!!, to find the 9.4 Curator #57 to add to my run! If anyone has any idea where it is and who owns it, I would hook them up BIGTIME if they could help me find and buy it! (worship)

As always sick Avengers books jason. I love yellow jacket and JIM shooter's run on Avengers as these were the stories that got me hooked on reading Avengers and have been ever since. Waiting for that PM mate

Jason I think I will be taking a trip to FL this summer for the beach. We need to get together crack these puppies and read them. Pedigrees always read better than the normal book its a proven fact.

Jason I think I will be taking a trip to FL this summer for the beach. We need to get together crack these puppies and read them. Pedigrees always read better than the normal book its a proven fact.

I'll bring a big bag of Cheetos so we can snack while we read :sick:

Well if you need a pedigree copy of Avengers #1, here is one for you:

PC Copy of Avengers #1

I'm not even gonna drive myself crazy and look at it! :cry:

I'm actually considering selling EVERY single non Avengers book i own to take a run at it. I would KILL to get it but just aint gonna happen. Im not even CLOSE to a big enough BSD to get a book like that! :sorry:

Its an amazing freaking book though. Damn, would it be nice to own THAT! :cloud9:

Well if you need a pedigree copy of Avengers #1, here is one for you:

PC Copy of Avengers #1

I'm not even gonna drive myself crazy and look at it! :cry:

I'm actually considering selling EVERY single non Avengers book i own to take a run at it. I would KILL to get it but just aint gonna happen. Im not even CLOSE to a big enough BSD to get a book like that! :sorry:

Sell a kidney. You can live with just one, right?

Thank you!

I'm still short of to many of the 1st 50 issues to be in "unforgettable" territory, not to mention a #1 :sorry:

Hopefully, in another 12-18 months, I can add enough to be getting close :wishluck:

I'm hoping the movie will draw out some issues I havent been able to find so far. They'll be freaking expensive now but at least there will be more available I think hm

Being short a pedigreed Avengers 1 is nothing to tuck your tail between your legs over...it'll come in time.

A little guy like me definitely admires the collection you have assembled and it is definitely "unforgettable" in my eyes, and many others I'm sure. Good luck with acquiring the rest of your set, must be a blast putting it together.