• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show off your Uber High Grade UNDERGROUND COMIX !!!

348 posts in this topic

Thanks to Frankbearss I finally got my hands on a Cherry Poptart #1 CGC 9.8. This is a book that has eluded me for years. There are now 5 on the census and I remember when Howard had the only one, but I still feel this is one of the tougher moderns to find in ultra high grade.

After staring at my cherry Cherry I decided that I would create a thread for the Underground guys to show off their masterpieces. I know some of you have some amazing books and I'd like to see them here. The Golden Age guys have plenty of threads to show off - let's see your best undies!

I'll start...

Cherry Poptart #1 CGC 9.8 W - (1 of only 5 in highest grade)

cherry1-98.jpg

Won't be only 5 for much longer. ;)

In fact with any luck the entire Cherry core series should all have a 9.8. :whee:

Cherry Poptart #1 CGC 9.8 W - (1 of only 5 in highest grade)

cherry1-98.jpg

Won't be only 5 for much longer. ;)

In fact with any luck the entire Cherry core series should all have a 9.8. :whee:

well not everyone has the patience to collect truly rare books in 9.8, like Chew... :whistle:

259259-a_bug_6_l_large.jpg

Looks like the brain bug from Starship Troopers.

hm

Looks like my prom date. hm

Which end? :shrug: