• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size collection!

114 posts in this topic

Just doing inventory and found some nice GS in there. I have readers too but these GS are cloud9.gif

Cap america 1 vf/vf+

Chillers 1 feat: curse of dracula vf+/nm-

Chillers 1 vf

Chillers 2 vf

Chillers 3 vf

Conan 3 vf

Creatures feat WBN 1 vf-

DD 1 VF

Defenders 5 VF

Doc Savage 1 VF

Dracula 2 vf-/vf

ff 2 VF

ff 3 VF+/nm-

ff 4 VF/vf+

ff 5 VF+/nm-

ff 6 VF-/vf

hulk 1 fn+/vf-

invaders 1 vf

manthing 4 f

mokf 1 vf/vf+

mokf 2 vf/vf+

spidey & doc savage 3 f

spidey & man thing 5 fn+/vf-

spidey & human torch 6 fn/fn+

svtu 1 vf

svtu 2 vf/vf+

werewolf 2 vf

werewolf 3 vf+

werewolf 4 vf+

werewolf 5 vf/vf+

893applaud-thumb.gif

Ok people, send in those Giant-Size books for grading!!!!!!!!

I only need these in 9.4+:

Giant-Size Avengers 2

Giant-Size Captain Marvel 1

Giant-Size Conan 3

Giant-Size Defenders 2

Giant-Size Dracula 3

Giant-Size Man-Thing 2

Giant-Size Master of Kung Fu 1

Giant-Size Werewolf By Night 2

Just think of the bidding wars you can cash in on!!!

Deathlok - can you give me the quick scoop on the GS Chillers? and why there is a 35c # 1 and a 50c # 1? are they different volumes.. scratch that last comment on GS 3 chillers foreheadslap.gif

Sorry Carl I haven't been online for awhile. Ummm Marvel attempted the Chillers title twice. The first time was June 1974 featuring Dracula with the first appearance of Lilith, Dracula's daughter. The title would change to Giant Size Dracula and start with #2.

Then Marvel wanted to try Chillers again in February1975 with reprints from Weird Worlds. This lasted for two more issue before finishing the title.

Would you say this the hardest GS to find? This is the 1st time I've seen this one.

If you are talking about high grades (9.2+), the Kid Colts are among the toughest to find. Along with Marvel Triple Action, and some of the monster books (Dracula, Werewolf By Night, Chillers).

Anyone recall the title of the Giant-Size book that was never released? It was advertised in house

ads around the same time the first batch of 35-centers (GS Creatures, Super-stars, etc.) came out. I believe it had a green cover.

Giant-Sized Super-Teams maybe?

I posted all of my Giant-Size issues to the link below. It's a little image-heavy, so those on dial-up connections might have trouble.

Mike

Giant-Size Collection

Mike

those kick serious [!@#%^&^]. I had your Conan's listed with higher grades. I must have copied them wrong. I just picked up Conan #2 and another Man-thing #2. I am going to sell some of my dupes soon. I will let you know.

I posted all of my Giant-Size issues to the link below. It's a little image-heavy, so those on dial-up connections might have trouble.

Mike

Giant-Size Collection

Mike

those kick serious [!@#%^&^]. I had your Conan's listed with higher grades. I must have copied them wrong. I just picked up Conan #2 and another Man-thing #2. I am going to sell some of my dupes soon. I will let you know.

Thanks! Please do. I like the Conan #2 cover...nice pickup.