• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin's Chatroom

4,528 posts in this topic

Well just to tell everyone my name is Justin and im 23 and i live in Georgia,and im into Captain America I would love to be everyone's friend ,and i would love to help people find comics if i stop by comic book stores,yard sales, or any other way to find comics

Mr. Oakland the only people i call friend is someone that would love to text me on the daily and tell me about comics and help me understand more like Sharon.

I do want to Thank You for helping me,the other part is totally your decision.

What does this "text" mean?

Mr. Oakland the only people i call friend is someone that would love to text me on the daily and tell me about comics and help me understand more like Sharon.

I think he meant sexting ?

No sir I do not ,,

And it means people have to earn my friendship,not just meet someone on a forum.

:roflmao:

And by "comics" he meant spooning, and by "tell me", he meant show me. :baiting:

on the daily?

I'm not Oakland,please for the love of God don't call me that! I hate the town and hate the team(sorry anyone who lives in Oakland,but you know).I'm not very good at sexting so I'll just write you here. (shrug)

If you're for real Justin, your hearts in the right place. The jokes just make things a bit more sassy. Don't take everything seriously.

If you're for real Justin, your hearts in the right place. The jokes just make things a bit more sassy. Don't take everything seriously.

But he does want his 88 back.

Just whenever you get a chance.

I wont take everything seriously anymore but i do appreciate you trying to help me.

Sharon and I do believe that Justin is who he says he is,surely not Ebrock.