• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin's Chatroom

4,528 posts in this topic

I kinda miss it. :(

One time my brother took my favorite pair of sweatpants. He got his grossness all over them and I didn't want it back.

Just saying.

:signfunny:

Heyo!

Someone found the smileys.

Actually sir I have known where they are just learning about this site

One time my brother took my favorite pair of sweatpants. He got his grossness all over them and I didn't want it back.

Just saying.

Heyo!

I get called sir enough at work. I am only like 5 years older than you according to how old you say you are.

You are a fast learner Justin. I still can't figure out the sig hyperlink and pictures. Also figuring out how to change the name of the thread by editing your initial post, I just found out how to do that. You must be good with computers.

You are a sponge, you'll do fine.

You are a fast learner Justin. I still can't figure out the sig hyperlink and pictures. Also figuring out how to change the name of the thread by editing your initial post, I just found out how to do that. You must be good with computers.

Or...

Or...

lol

Or...

hm

183b69ae.png

I can help you if you would like :D

He is beyond help, Justin.

Goodnight folks.

Just saying.

Heyo!

I get called sir enough at work. I am only like 5 years older than you according to how old you say you are.

I am sorry I will stop

Goodnight folks.

Sweet dreams Dave. :cloud9:

Goodnight folks.

Maybe you can aid his slumber by calling and telling him about comics! :baiting:

Goodnight folks.

:cloud9: i agree good night

Goodnight folks.

Maybe you can aid his slumber by calling and telling him about comics! :baiting:

Maybe you can stop being rude.I am just here to be nice and make friends not deal with people and there smart allelic comments

Goodnight folks.

mmmm comics

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

Goodnight folks.

Maybe you can stop being rude.I am just here to be nice and make friends not deal with people and there smart allelic comments

How in the world was that a smart alec comment? :shrug: