• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin's Chatroom

4,528 posts in this topic

You are a fast learner Justin. I still can't figure out the sig hyperlink and pictures. Also figuring out how to change the name of the thread by editing your initial post, I just found out how to do that. You must be good with computers.

You are a sponge, you'll do fine.

I can help you if you would like :D

He is beyond help, Justin.

Goodnight folks.

Sweet dreams Dave. :cloud9:

Maybe you can aid his slumber by calling and telling him about comics! :baiting:

Maybe you can stop being rude.I am just here to be nice and make friends not deal with people and there smart allelic comments

We josh each other all the time. If it bothers you I shall never jest again. My sincerest apologies and a goodnight sir. (thumbs u

You are a fast learner Justin. I still can't figure out the sig hyperlink and pictures. Also figuring out how to change the name of the thread by editing your initial post, I just found out how to do that. You must be good with computers.

Goodnight folks.

Maybe you can aid his slumber by calling and telling him about comics! :baiting:

Maybe you can stop being rude.I am just here to be nice and make friends not deal with people and there smart allelic comments

We josh each other all the time. If it bothers you I shall never jest again. My sincerest apologies and a goodnight sir. (thumbs u

So are you telling me i can do it back to yall and none of you will get offended by it?

Goodnight folks.

So are you telling me i can do it back to yall and none of you will get offended by it?

Well I certainly can't speak for everyone, but as for myself, you can josh me off whenever the mood strikes.

Goodnight folks.

Well I certainly can't speak for everyone, but as for myself, you can josh me off whenever the mood strikes.

well im sorry im engaged and im not into that im into women and one specific

Goodnight folks.

Engaged so young?

Goodnight folks.

You were supposed to make fun of me, say something like " Thanks but no thanks, one job is enough. Also, the pay wouldn't justify the time I spent looking for your tiny " .

wttb, looks like you've been vetted by the welcoming committee and have passed, stay awhile and try not to get banned.

What do i have to stay away from doing so i dont get banned?

Subtlety is the key, something I don't do particularly well. If you can insult folks without it being perceived as an insult, you'll fit right in.