• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin's Chatroom

4,528 posts in this topic

I need to start job hunting tomorrow, so I'd say I'm really not that satisfied...

What is there to do in Portugal? Wine tasting? Girl watching? Good luck in your search. :wishluck:

I don't really know what I'll do, I just need to start saving up again if I want to start college next year :sorry: , my mother said that she would help me pay, but I really want to do this on my own.

That being said there's really not that many jobs available here and the one that are pretty crappy in the paying department, with my rent and the bills I don't have that much left for comics, thank God I make some money on the Internet or I would be back at my parents house.

hey what does everyone think about me getting the civil war comic in this thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=236157&Number=5145064#Post5145064

i was wondering if i should get it and start a CGC civil war collection just dont know yet cause i want unique ideas so throw them at me please

and thanks

Justin