• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin's Chatroom

4,528 posts in this topic

Sad cap today gotta think alot bout buying comics people are messeging me and telling me negitive things

What kind of negative things?

:popcorn:

like it was a stupid decision of starting to collect comics

I wouldn't let it bother you too much. People have told me the same thing.

Sad cap today gotta think alot bout buying comics people are messeging me and telling me negitive things

doh!

hmlol

Other collectors told you this?

yes sir on the site

yes sir on the site

He quoted Comicdonna. :makepoint:

You have to follow the names.

yes sir on the site

He quoted Comicdonna. :makepoint:

You have to follow the names.

Exactly. It was obvious someone here was telling Justin that. The only people who used to tell me that were mostly ex GF's.

yes sir on the site

When I was 12 I was on a baseball team. We were having a home game. A few people from the away team said they would give me 3 dollars if I waded across the river and back. I assumed that they would. I mean, they said they would. I waded across the river and back. They wouldn't give me the 3 dollars. I learned a lot that day. Prior to this, I assumed everything that someone told me was the truth. I still listen to what people have to say. I always make my own final decisions, right or wrong.

Justin do what you want to do,that's half the fun of collecting.There are people who collect Keys only,or covers with playing cards,Hitler covers whatever floats your boat.I think the most fun about collecting is the chase rather than actually finally acquiring the comic that you want.So kick back,and enjoy the books you have.Save up the money to get the next book you want for your collection,Stay focused.Oh! and don't worry what other people say.What if someone told them not collect comic books when they were younger,and they listened!

ok,my question as of right now is that i have ALOT of cap comics i dont want and wish to get some money back i wish to start collecting other kind of comics like cgc comics i like the covers of and other keys maybe how would i sell them i have no urge to take years and scan over about 300ish maybe more comics and im not that great at grading yet

If you want to sell you must scan front and back covers,you don't need to sell them all at once.scan a few at a time,and put them in the grading forum so you can get an accurate grade from other board members.Then price them accordingly in the For sale thread.I'm sure someone who sells books may be able to help you further,maybe Comicdonna/Mike?

If you want to sell you must scan front and back covers,you don't need to sell them all at once.scan a few at a time,and put them in the grading forum so you can get an accurate grade from other board members.Then price them accordingly in the For sale thread.I'm sure someone who sells books may be able to help you further,maybe Comicdonna/Mike?
You are all heart, Dave.

You are all heart, Dave.

Thought I'd throw your name out there. :grin: