• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin's Chatroom

4,528 posts in this topic

So, I just got done riding in the passenger seat, with my 16 year old daughter driving. There is no way I could teach drivers ed.

Sure you could. Knock off a six pack first.

DR.X

hm Would I get a DWI if we were pulled over? I am suprised we wern't pulled over. I know I wanted to pull over. I am still in shock.

Scariest time of my life teaching my daughter how to drive.One time doing a left turn,she gets scared and stops in the middle of the street,with cars coming the opposite direction. :eek: I was on the passenger side,with cars coming straight for me.Thank God my screaming made her move the car. :pullhair: That was enough for the day!

i am trying to be happy but its kinda hard

Are you talking drivers ed Justin?

So, I just got done riding in the passenger seat, with my 16 year old daughter driving. There is no way I could teach drivers ed.

DR.X

hm Would I get a DWI if we were pulled over? I am suprised we wern't pulled over. I know I wanted to pull over. I am still in shock.

Scariest time of my life teaching my daughter how to drive.One time doing a left turn,she gets scared and stops in the middle of the street,with cars coming the opposite direction. :eek: I was on the passenger side,with cars coming straight for me.Thank God my screaming made her move the car. :pullhair: That was enough for the day!

no just life in general

DR.X

no just life in general

Really Justin? 300 Caps in 4 months and now you don't want them? Is that right or am I mistaken about something? This is a serious question.

And have you thought of sending some of these to CGC for grading?

1. he doesn't have the money for grading fees

2. he doesn't have the money to buy 300 HG/slab worthy books in 4 months

3. he doesn't have the money to afford a loss if he can't recoup the grading fees if he charges it

4. he doesn't have money because he's spending it on a hobby he's not happy with

BLUF: he doesn't have money or make enough in his current job to be financially stable. Everyone here that encourages to enter this money pit called a hobby is doing him harm.

hm although come to think of it, I do need folks to serve me my food when I'm too lazy to cook for myself.

I agree 100% When I first started READING comics ( not collecting ), I bought what I enjoyed and it grew from there ( granted, new comics were a LOT cheaper back then ). It wasn't until later that the collecting aspect kicked in. It appears that Justin is trying to build a roof before he has the foundation set. That's a fast way to burn through $$$ and be unhappy with the hobby IMHO

cause i dont need these i want stuff like GA cap and cgc comics and like stuff that i can be like wow like i have something i bet u wont notice it oakman

You gotta crawl before you can walk.That is something cool to build on. (thumbs u

Oh, those are the books boardies sent you free. There's a reason they were free...you're not going to get $400 for those.

WTF i got like 8 books for free,you dont know what you are talking about i have spent my money on ALOT of these books so your telling me that "boardies" have sent me everyone of these books

cause i dont need these i want stuff like GA cap and cgc comics and like stuff that i can be like wow like i have something i bet u wont notice it oakman

You gotta crawl before you can walk.That is something cool to build on. (thumbs u

look at ALL the pics and tell me what i got and havent told you about

I don't want have to repeat myself a hundred times,this is what frustrated me the first time.I'm not a babysitter,to tell you the same things over and over.You always ask for advice and yet you never take it,there are so many knowledgeable members here to learn from.You just rehash the same old BS :cry: my patience is running thin.

I don't want have to repeat myself a hundred times,this is what frustrated me the first time.I'm not a babysitter,to tell you the same things over and over.You always ask for advice and yet you never take it,there are so many knowledgeable members here to learn from.You just rehash the same old BS :cry: my patience is running thin.

im so lost...

i know what you mean i am unhappy too but do not know how to change my situation do you have any advice? i am young and willing to learn do you have cap comics? my fav is 109 which is a key but i'd rather have some GA comics like everyone else do you know where i can buy a affordable cap #1? that is a grail i think