• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quality Comix 2 eBay id's

19 posts in this topic

One's for all raw books and one is all slabs.

I thought that too but it is still odd. They are a good company but I do not see how this is a smart business decision when they have already built a good brand name .

Here's what I got back:

"All of these books are being stored (and shipped) at our NY office, so we are using this account so our customers don't try to combine shipping with qualitycomix books since the rest of our inventory is in Alabama. Feel free to email me at bmoeshlin@qualitycomix.com or call at 334-300-1106 to verify.

Best,

Brent"

Works for me - I sent my payment and wish for the best (like all my E-Bay purchases I guess.

Here's what I got back:

"All of these books are being stored (and shipped) at our NY office, so we are using this account so our customers don't try to combine shipping with qualitycomix books since the rest of our inventory is in Alabama. Feel free to email me at bmoeshlin@qualitycomix.com or call at 334-300-1106 to verify.

Best,

Brent"

Works for me - I sent my payment and wish for the best (like all my E-Bay purchases I guess.

I don't think you'll have a problem getting your books. I think Quality Comix has been known to be slow sometimes but I think you'll be fine.

Here's what I got back:

Best,

Brent"

I don't think you'll have a problem getting your books. I think Quality Comix has been known to be slow sometimes but I think you'll be fine.

I'm not too worried, I've bought from Quality Comix before - it was just the "silver age comics" thinig that I was worried about. You just never know now days...

I just bought a book from them this past week and spoke to Brent on the phone this past Friday. I didn't get the impression that there was any hanky panky going on with any of these sales ... i did notice the number of feedback scores for the silverage id where a little low considering the number of slabs for sale ... but the book looked good (albiet just a hair over priced).

I couple of offers and counters and the deal was made. It should ship today. I guess we'll see if it shows and the time it takes (it's coming from Alabama).

Matt

In the interest of disclosure I will be creating a ebay id - BlazingRobert so that everyone will know it's me shill bidding my own auctions.

:devil:

I think the name ShillingRobert would be better in that case. lol

I just purchased a whack of Brent's CGC books under the lower FB eBay ID using Best Offer.

Then I noticed his BATMAN 245 under his other eBay ID so I asked him if I can combine shipping with both orders.

He responded with the same answer that the books are at two different locations thus the two different IDs.

I've dealt with Brent before.

I fully trust him and his store(s), regardless of what the FB rating is.

In the interest of disclosure I will be creating a ebay id - BlazingRobert so that everyone will know it's me shill bidding my own auctions.

:devil:

I think the name ShillingRobert would be better in that case. lol

Flaming_Robert