• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My review of the new DC 52 ((week 2 on page 5))

166 posts in this topic

superman 1 bored me to tears after reading ultimate spider-man 2...

I was actually thinking to myself as I was reading it "this is boring".

I might go back and check out aquaman and firestorm...I just keep waiting for something to grab me.

Yeah. I thought the ending was pretty interesting though. There was too much action and not a lot of set-up. I think that's what is missing. We still don't know or care about this new Superman so it is hard to care about the adventures of these strangers.

I personally can't wait for weird western tales 1!

:gossip: you might have better luck finding All Star Western #1.

I always get the titles wrong :P

As long as it has some Hex stories I could care less about the name of the book! :banana:

As long as it has some Hex stories I could care less about the name of the book! :banana:

Mine was shipped yesterday so they should be in stores now. I'm suprised no one here has reviewed it yet.

you can find a few opinions on the book here: http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/thread.jspa?threadID=2000261564&tstart=0

superman 1 bored me to tears after reading ultimate spider-man 2...

I was actually thinking to myself as I was reading it "this is boring".

I might go back and check out aquaman and firestorm...I just keep waiting for something to grab me.

I got about 10 pages in and just gave up...won't buy #2 and picked up something else...

Loved I, Vampire this week, Aquaman was fun also!

I am curious if anyone has found the red cloaked woman in the new Aquaman?
he panel after he orders fish and chips.

I thought the Aquaman book was the best new book yes (of those that I have read).

The only one that I felt was actually bad was Storm Watch. It was just terrible.

Mine was shipped yesterday so they should be in stores now. I'm suprised no one here has reviewed it yet.

you can find a few opinions on the book here: http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/thread.jspa?threadID=2000261564&tstart=0

Thanks, I've been reading a lot of positive stuff about it, unfortunately I still have to wait 3-4 weeks to get my copy -.- (sucks collecting comics in Portugal).