• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAL'S Column Early September 2011 Edition - Comics General
2 2

481 posts in this topic

Who in their right mind would have that many IMSM #1s?

CAL thought there were only a few hundred copies of this book that existed in high grade and thought he could corner the market. After he bought several hundred and he couldn't effect the market price, he realized he'd left out a zero or two from his initial calculations.

Despite Cal's insistence that he was victim of an upswell of 'anti-CGC' feeling on the eBay boards, it was actually this that started the rot over there.

As a new poster over there, he laid out his plans/intentions. When the logic was questioned by some very knowledgeable collectors, things started to fall apart. doh!

this is true. Never denied this. Not once. Ever.

BUT

BUT

BUT you guys( and SKY, and another lady who has NOT posted on my recent threads in an uncharacteristic manner) are LEAVING OUT THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEM...

don't make me spell it out again.Just admit what the FACTS are regarding my "case" and I promise to drop everything. I DARE you you admit it, maybe that will work.

Can't stay long because I gotta go.

CAL who WILL prove his case - by getting them to admit just ONE little detail that they just won't budge on...

CAL thought there were only a few hundred copies of this book that existed in high grade and thought he could corner the market. After he bought several hundred and he couldn't effect the market price, he realized he'd left out a zero or two from his initial calculations.

Despite Cal's insistence that he was victim of an upswell of 'anti-CGC' feeling on the eBay boards, it was actually this that started the rot over there.

As a new poster over there, he laid out his plans/intentions. When the logic was questioned by some very knowledgeable collectors, things started to fall apart. doh!

BUT

BUT

BUT you guys( and SKY, and another lady who has NOT posted on my recent threads in an uncharacteristic manner) are LEAVING OUT THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEM...

don't make me spell it out again.Just admit what the FACTS are regarding my "case" and I promise to drop everything. I DARE you you admit it, maybe that will work.

CAL who WILL prove his case - by getting them to admit just ONE little detail that they just won't budge on...

How about, you just tell us what this most important item is? Unless you do, then I suspect that it was a figment of your imagination as most people who want to make a point do so by.......making a point.

When people break out the ubiquitous "them" and having never spelled out who they are it goes to show one has a slack grip on reality

On the whole for this thread here are my thoughts:

Ive seen gang fights

Ive seen trains ran

Ive seen mule screwings

I thought I had seen it all

But I have never ever seen such schizophrenic, delusional, on the other end of an open number line paranoia, as this... can not find a proper word to describe...Cal.

Just a complete and total wackadoodle who has the idea he is on par with Jesus, Mohammed, and any other God that exists or ever exists. Because in his mind you are either:

A-agree with him 100% and make no mistake it had better be qoo%

B-Are in a conspiracy to do who knows what to him

I think that I finally get just how paranoid Stalin was. Except Stalin trusted more people. Thank the maker that Cal has no power over anyone.

BUT

BUT

A few weeks ago, on another thread, which was locked, or deleted, you "challenged me" to prove that Stu didn't follow you here. That seemed to be your big issue...at least on that thread.

You said you would leave, if I could prove it.

I don't really care if you leave, but I was curious, so I looked them up and I produced the date when Stu first signed up (under Read em Slab Em) and the date when you first signed up ...and Stu was here a year before you.

You then announced, that you had 2 other IDs (which you refused to divulge), that proved you were here before Stu, so the date I produced did not count and you were not leaving.

Now, someone with some kind of logic might figure that if you had a SUPER SECRET ID, Stu couldn't have followed you here because he would not have known it was you...and that perhaps you would not divulge these Super Secret Ids because they either A. did not really exist, or B. you continued to use them as shill ids, but since it's a secret, only you know the answer to that.

I'm not 12, Jack, I don't respond to dares, but again, I'm answering because I'm curious...what were the IDs?

I don't think anyone ever really knew what got you so upset on the other board, you seemed to be that way for a myriad of different reasons that changed like the wind. I do know you were unhappy and it made no sense to me for you to stay on a chatboard where you were unhappy.

What is this thread supposed to achieve? Can somebody please tell me :frustrated:
World peace , funny thing is, that was like six on the List of "This thread will achieve the following:"

:slapfight:

Edited by WEBHEAD

BUT

BUT

A few weeks ago, on another thread, which was locked, or deleted, you "challenged me" to prove that Stu didn't follow you here. That seemed to be your big issue...at least on that thread.

You said you would leave, if I could prove it.

I don't really care if you leave, but I was curious, so I looked them up and I produced the date when Stu first signed up (under Read em Slab Em) and the date when you first signed up ...and Stu was here a year before you.

You then announced, that you had 2 other IDs (which you refused to divulge), that proved you were here before Stu, so the date I produced did not count and you were not leaving.

Now, someone with some kind of logic might figure that if you had a SUPER SECRET ID, Stu couldn't have followed you here because he would not have known it was you...and that perhaps you would not divulge these Super Secret Ids because they either A. did not really exist, or B. you continued to use them as shill ids, but since it's a secret, only you know the answer to that.

I'm not 12, Jack, I don't respond to dares, but again, I'm answering because I'm curious...what were the IDs?

I don't think anyone ever really knew what got you so upset on the other board, you seemed to be that way for a myriad of different reasons that changed like the wind. I do know you were unhappy and it made no sense to me for you to stay on a chatboard where you were unhappy.

Fair points, eloquently made. (thumbs u

The only IDs you registered here early days were 'secret', Cal, so by definition, Stu could not have followed you here, as he would not have known you were here. Hell, you apparently can't even remember the IDs.

However, when you registered as yourself, Stu had already been here a year.

It does appear, on the surface, that you followed Stu here?

What am I missing here? (shrug)