• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAL'S Column Early September 2011 Edition - Comics General
2 2

481 posts in this topic

I just can't wait to get my hands on your column every month Cal. It's been a long, hard wait, but it was so worth it. Thank you, from the bottom of my bottom. :luhv:

Yes, it's a pity the columns aren't in paper format.

You're so last century.

The bottom line:

I WAS here twice before. Both times as calamerica.

Each time I came back, the registration date was changed.

The name was "do not delete" when the Threads were saved..

But the point is this:

STU was kicked off for a reason. For the constant trolling and harrassment of one person. No one can admit that, because this is the case of"

"My son/husband/friend" could not act like this".

On Sunday March 27, this year a young woman went into an Establishment, but was apparently underage. The underage girl slapped the Assistant Manager, ran out. The Guards were unable to catch her, and the Manager called the Police. The Police werer ablee to catch her, in about 35 - 45 minutes. She lives in Camarillo, CA about 15 miles away. Other Customers IDed her as she has friends/relatives in the area. That manager has to go testify in Court because this is going to drag out a while. Guess what her Mother said in the deposition: " MY girl would never act like that", and they are trying to pin the "slap" as an embarrassment for 'intrusive questioning' when that female Manager was carding her to protect their State License.

Who really cares when I was here, etc? Some of you DO know that I was here twice before. I did not quit for the sake of quitting. I had no rcourse against Stu. He was relentless, and you know it. He got kicked off, and it sure seems like you don't even want to admit THAT part. Stu IS "your" friend. He acted extremely inappropriate, and eventually hung himself. A select FEW here blame ME for Stu's demise here, because he has had to resort to the various shills to stay here.

If it were me, ande I kept defending Stu and someone he kept after was posting like this, my response:

"Ok, we know what he did, and he was wrong, and got what he deserved. But I won't treat you like that." Stu can be your friend, I don't care. The more you few keep defending him, denying all of this, is extremely disturbing, almost scary. Is he THAT great? Maybe he is. To YOU, never to me.

I am on the run, don't have a lot of time today. Things would have turned out alright for a lot of us, and pagesof this dribble/drek-fest would never appear if we all just could be more honest.

Roy tried the Amnesty Thread. Noble on his part, but as usual, not taken seriously. A few others tried to get things rolling in a positive way. Met w/ total resistance.

and SKY I resent your post" " CAL was here on the 'Bay causing trouble". I quit there, and you know it, because I had no choice as Stu was relentless. Unfortunately for him, I found a way to get him to stop the trolling over here, on the CGC Boards. But lo and behold, you and others from that very eBay Chat Board are now HERE. If you were me, what would YOU do? Don't say 'nothing', 'take all the insults/attacks/troling, etc'. CAL does not take garbage from anyone in the real world, and ain't gonna take it here.

I am closing with this and this will end it because aparently only CAL will end it:

You are judged by the company you keep/defend/condone. Defend someone who acts inappropriate, you get judged correctly.

CAL gotta go and WILL return.

Edited by Calamerica

I just can't wait to get my hands on your column every month Cal. It's been a long, hard wait, but it was so worth it. Thank you, from the bottom of my bottom. :luhv:

You're so last century.

I was merely stating how thoroughly absorbent such columns would be.

You're so last century.

For toilet paper you mean?

You're so last century.

:idea:

You're so last century.

Yes, but when moistened would they expand and contract horizontally or vertically?

hm

You're so last century.

Yes, but when moistened would they expand and contract horizontally or vertically?

hm

Ask Old Guy.

CAL who had the "insta-call" response...

at 25 minutes ago, this Thread had 2,501 "Views". I wrote down 2,681 views a few minutes ago.

Well over 2,700 "views" now.

CAL who is NOT trying to be "that" popular...

at 25 minutes ago, this Thread had 2,501 "Views". I wrote down 2,681 views a few minutes ago.

People like train wrecks and this thread has been one since post one.

Carry on.

You're as popular as Michael Bay and Brittany Spears put together.