• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

+++++KEITH POLLARD sketch LIMITED TO 10++++++++

14 posts in this topic

this opportunity is for a KEITH POLLARD (co-creator of black cat) full figure pencil sketch.

first 10 :takeit: is in. $200.00 includes all fees and blank... i will be supplying ASM BLANKS (the best that i have (mine have the defect on the front)).. this window of opportunity is only open till midnight tonight.. keith does not want to be bothered with a time schedule. he has bad arthritis in his hands and these will be done before his surgery.. some might be done and picked up in detroit.. i will be closing this opp at midnight tonight and all payments must be sent out by midnight tonight. all books will be shipped out 09/13/11...

these are con sketches. what you will be getting is home commissions

cb75f2cb.jpg

6cb07400.jpg

09d0bf79.jpg

1baf4411.jpg

Is Keith going to be at Detroit Fanfare?

FYI so is Al Milgrom (1st show in over 4 years FYI)

That's pretty cool!

Why'd they not put him on the guest list on the website?

+1! I am getting books together to sub for Detroit and would have been quite irritated if I had found that out after the fact instead of now. Thanks for the info!