• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadian Mad #1

19 posts in this topic

lol juggernaut, before anyone else freaks out just so you know I didn't pay anything for this. I looked at overstreet and was thinking around 2 so Warren Oates thank you for your thoughts.

As a collector of Canadian Comics I didn't think this book existed! There are a few collectors looking for this book.

lol juggernaut, before anyone else freaks out just so you know I didn't pay anything for this. I looked at overstreet and was thinking around 2 so Warren Oates thank you for your thoughts.

As a collector of Canadian Comics I didn't think this book existed! There are a few collectors looking for this book.

:angel:

Yes, a few boardies have this high on their want list, if memory serves. If you want to sell it, I think you found the right audience!