• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Went to an estate auction tonight in rural Indiana.

69 posts in this topic

His comments at the bottom of the pages suggests that a take over of the government will help resell value of his comic books.

"My opinion is (if this does not sell) . . . I will wait until the economy gets better, possibly next year some time or even later if politicians cant get thier acts together."

His comments at the bottom of the pages suggests that a take over of the government will help resell value of his comic books.

"My opinion is (if this does not sell) . . . I will wait until the economy gets better, possibly next year some time or even later if politicians cant get thier acts together."

Well, if the can create a market for Golden Age comics, even I might be persuaded to vote for them.

Well, maybe not.

:bump:

I live 2.5 hours away from the auction site. I accidentally drove past it the other day with the family while driving to an amusement park and started reminiscing on the most bizarre estate auction I have ever attended.