• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ICONIC!!!!!!

18 posts in this topic

So your saying It Can Only Now Incite Chaos within you when you hear it hm

Now that's ICONIC!

Pickers.jpg

It would be great if someone with mischievous talent like Flee could change that to American Bike-Seat Sniffers. Then it would be perfect.

I SWEAR TO GOD! IF I HEAR THIS WORD ONE MORE TIME ON THESE PAWN/PICKER/STORAGE/AUCTION SHOWS I WILL EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pullhair:

I think the only word more over-used in this country is legendary. Like legendary Toyota reliability.

I SWEAR TO GOD! IF I HEAR THIS WORD ONE MORE TIME ON THESE PAWN/PICKER/STORAGE/AUCTION SHOWS I WILL EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pullhair:

I think the only word more over-used in this country is legendary. Like legendary Toyota reliability.

Communication is overused too.