• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #16

17 posts in this topic

3ish. Prob best you can hope for if you had it slabbed would be a 3.5. Who knows, everyone gets lucky sometimes.

Front cover looks better than the back. Corners are rounded. Several spine creases.

Back cover has a crease in the bottom left. Bottom right has small spine split. Decent amount of wear along the top. A few chips and tears along the left side.

Again, not being too harsh..it's a great find, especially digging through your father's closet!

Welcome and enjoy the site...I know I am!!

CC

Thanks again for the grades friends. Not that I think this will change the grades, but if anyone is interested in an extremely up-close view at both the front and the back, here are the links to them:

http://xband411.com/randomimages/epsonScan004.jpg

http://xband411.com/randomimages/epsonScan005.jpg

3ish. Prob best you can hope for if you had it slabbed would be a 3.5. Who knows, everyone gets lucky sometimes.

Front cover looks better than the back. Corners are rounded. Several spine creases.

Back cover has a crease in the bottom left. Bottom right has small spine split. Decent amount of wear along the top. A few chips and tears along the left side.

Again, not being too harsh..it's a great find, especially digging through your father's closet!

Welcome and enjoy the site...I know I am!!

CC

I appreciate the honesty. I'm not worried about any replies given here, as I know this is not in any kind of perfect condition, and everyone here is pointing out flaws that result in lower grades. Thanks!

Going through some old comics in my father's closet, and being a Spidey fan, this one caught my eye. I'm a newb when it comes to grading, but I'm thinking 3.5 to 4 perhaps. What do you guys think?

I think you are right.